Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WHAT A GREAT LOOK!!!

My sister Caty was here for long weekend.  We kept pretty busy.  Did a couple walks, had a mani/pedi, had a facial and went to Vance's basketball game.  We rented a couple movies, both really bad!!  It was a great visit and really helped us to reconnect.  We spent some quality time just talking on the patio, thankfully weather has cooled a bit here!  This weekend was the first time I actually wore one of my wigs out.  It was pretty itchy and I felt like it was really obvious that it was a wig!  Saturday we had lunch at the Biltmore golf restaurant (where Clark bar tends).  After lunch we walked around the resort.  There was a group of ladies visiting in one of the sitting areas.  We walked by and one said to me "I love your hair!  It is such a great look!"  I said thanks as we laughed and quickly walked by.  We had many laughs about that the rest of the weekend.
I am feeling pretty good overall.  I get tired pretty easily and my appetite is still really weird.  I am really dreading next Monday's treatment #3.  I pretty much know what to expect and I do not like it!  It is funny to do all these things just because of statistics!  I have to keep telling myself how fortunate I am to help me keep doing what I am supposed to do.  Hopefully I will only have minimal side effects for the rest of the week as I prepare for Monday. Booohooo!                                                            
We continue to have such wonderful support and help!  Thanks for all the thoughts, love, and prayers!
♥♥ Sara ♥♥

Getting a facial!
Looking Fabulous!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                    

3 comments:

Tami said...

Great pics........you are so funny. Glad you had such a nice visit. I can understand why someone would comment on your cute hair!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great and very realistic too!!
Sarah B

Anonymous said...

Sara you are so young>>>you look so young in that "do" with that face you could wear a potato bag n still be cute love n light sister Sara love lez n Tay;)