Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just make up your mind…decide already!

I have been told by way to many people I have to make a decision very soon.  I have to focus on what to do next, focusing is not always the easiest task for me!  I need to spend my energy on moving forward toward finding the answer.  I do spend a lot of time on the issue, but for some reason nothing is totally clear to me.  I have read and reread so many articles and still I waver. It amazes me how some women know exactly what they are going to do from the start.  I wish I could just use a lifeline to get the right answer. The decision now seems to be whether I part with one or both. I think if I felt sick it might be easier, but who knows?  I seem to be able to justify either at any given time.  I wish someone would just tell me wtf to do.  Well, that isn't going to happen and I have also been informed of that.  Someone told me that it is because of problems we grow mentally and spiritually.  I am thinking great, so I should be having revelation anytime now!! I have been given a deadline to make a plan by Friday.  I do work best under pressure so something will have to be decided by then.  I know I keep saying this, but I am so blessed to have so many family members and friends supporting me on my journey!  I am so thankful to everyone!  ♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welll???